"Even if you only play one note, you have to be part of that game”, “You have to be mentally present from the first to the last note." Isabel Charisius
The master class is dedicated to the work on the piece of Johannes Brahms - the String Sextet No. 1. The main task of this work was to develop a unified sound production and convergence of articulation among the musicians in the ensemble. Much attention is paid to the ability to hear all the musical lines as a whole and to monitor the balance of the sound. Determining the general characteristics of vibrato and the general timbre in sound production is one of the most important values. It also emphasizes the joint striving for a unified interpretation of the meaning and images of the piece.
- To listen to each other in the ensemble
- To form a common type of sound
- To free emotions and be open to listeners
- To perform one music in one feeling
- To be conscious from start to end.