"You have to get used to ignoring what's going on around you, you're in your own world when you play." Jacques Mauger
In the process of working on the musical work, several aspects and problems were raised.
Psychological preparation and stress resistance became the main topic at the beginning of the master
The change in attitude to the appearance of some mistakes and errors during the performance is
considered. The ability to concentrate and relax with breathing is also part of the discussion. The
problem of choosing the main and the secondary in the musical stream was touched upon in the
second half of the lesson. Attention is drawn to the totality of the performer's presence in music and
- To prepare psychologically for the performance
- To avoid disappointment when mistakes and errors occur.
- To follow the musical rhythm as a breathing
- To create the wished sound mentally and then by instrument
- To define the basic notes and secondary ones
- To support the intonation with the mimic and little motions.