""You have to look for one thing, before playing to relax, you have to look for a yawn"." Jacques Mauger
In this master class, plentiful attention is paid to the psychological readiness to perform and the
influence of the emotional state on the quality of performance.
Some techniques aimed at relieving the tension of the muscular apparatus and restoring the optimal
state of the performer are considered.
The master shows how, as a result of the correct breathing technique, the stability of intonation and
the accuracy of sound production can be improved.
The technique of "visualization of the result" and preparation for its successful use is shown.
- How to prepare psychologically for performance.
- To get calm before the competitions.
- To breathe with the diaphragm for state control.
- To improve intonation by preparing jumping in melody.
- To use personal features on getting the best result.